Cost of Invisalign – Oklahoma City, OK
The Price for a Beautiful Smile
When preparing for Invisalign in Oklahoma City, you may be wondering, “This all sounds great, but how much will it cost me to achieve a new smile? This is a common question among individuals who are preparing for any type of treatment, orthodontic or not, so when you ask your dentist, don’t be surprised if they offer a bit of a smile. Dr. Joe Isaacson is always happy to discuss the cost of your Invisalign treatment and, in fact, wants you to feel confident and comfortable in your decision to receive help with this type of orthodontics. To help you become more familiar with how much you can expect your Invisalign to cost, we invite you to contact us and schedule a consultation today.
What Factors Influence the Cost?
During your initial consultation with your dentist in Oklahoma City, he will not only perform an examination of your smile, but he will also discuss the expected cost estimate of your treatment. Since every patient is unique, the factors that determine your overall price may differ from someone else.
Some of these factors often include:
- The number of aligners you will need to achieve lasting results
- If you require a top or bottom aligner only or both
- The severity of your initial problem
- The retainer you will wear after you’re finished with Invisalign
- If you require any pre-orthodontic treatment (i.e. tooth extraction)
Is It Worth the Investment?
To answer this question without sounding bias, it is better to ask those who have seen success with clear braces in Oklahoma City; however, since you may not know anyone in particular, allow us to tell you that it is most certainly worth the investment. We can declare this simply because we would not offer it if we didn’t think it was worthwhile.
The benefits of Invisalign make it a valuable alternative to traditional braces, giving patients the opportunity to:
- Achieve improved confidence and a more aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Have greater oral health
- Eat without any food restrictions
- Have greater flexibility throughout treatment
- Experience little to no irritation since there are no brackets or wires
- See quicker results
- Spend less time visiting the dentist’s office during treatment
Possible FINANCING OPTIONS
Dr. Isaacson is proud to offer multiple FINANCING OPTIONS when it comes to the financial aspect of your dental treatment. Not only do we file all dental insurances, but we will also help you apply for CareCredit. This program offers no interest for up to 12 months as well as financing for up to 60 months.
If you need assistance contacting your dental insurance company to find out if you are covered for treatment or how much you can expect to pay out of pocket, let one of our team members know. They will be happy to work on your behalf to ensure a stress-free experience.